Monday, October 4, 2010

Future Present

About a month or two ago Mike, Boz, Keenan, Sal, Ferris, and I went back to Barbed Wire and Erratica. We left in the night to go to Hate Handles for good temps, but ended up hiking for a long time in circles trying to find the boulder. Finally we gave up and agreed to go to Barbed Wire before too late. We got there at around 11 p.m.. Keenan pseudo flashed Future Present (V10). (he almost sent last trip but fell on the last move) I had sort of wanted to try it but was discouraged from not coming close to sticking the first move last trip. I sent it second or third go with the first move feeling easy. When I did it, it felt easy enough that I decided to try the Welcome to the Future (V11). I sent after about five goes of unlocking the sit moves. The sit is the full line and is definitely one of my favorite problems ever.

No comments: